Friday, June 6, 2008

The week in socks


First, we saw Rush play in Vancouver, WA. Fantastic show, Neil Peartt is still a god. That man can make drums sing, I swear! While there, and in transit to and from, I worked on these socks for my Hubby. They are the much maligned Motley Hue from BMFA . Plain ribbed sock, for his pleasure.









I finished a pair of Gypsum, also from BMFA. Plain vanilla sock pattern with a knife edge hem, knit from the toe up. I like the striping that some of these yarns provide, and a plain sock just shows so well.












And finally, a pair of Rivendell, that I have been working on for several weeks, again in BMFA, this time it's Tanzanite. I really like the detail of this pattern and can hardly wait for the book to come out. I hope Amazon gets it soon.








Here's a close up of the leg/cuff. Just wonderful.

No comments: