Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Strangest Move

So, we were supposed to move to a house from the apartment yesterday. We went over Sunday night to do the inspection, and found mold. I had trouble breathing. Once the list of defects in the place exceeded the alloted space to write them down, we decided this was a big mistake. After 9 hours of fretting, we talked to the manager of our apartment complex, resigned a lease, terminated the lease on the house and changed gears. The movers were scheduled for Tuesday morning, so we let them come, but we moved stuff to a storage unit a few miles away. Not too bad, I think. It was weird, though, we were packing and unpacking at the same time, trying to get this together. I think we got it. What we ended up with is a bunch of boxes that still need to be unpacked, and two empty bedrooms. Here comes the family!!!!

I also cast on Seraphim. The stress got me. Oh, well.

No comments: