Sunday, June 2, 2013

She's baaaaaaack!

So, after 6 weeks of messed up meds, I think we've got it straightened out.  At least I feeling better.  The energy is returning, other symptoms subsiding, I don't need to sleep all the time.  I've been down, really down, for about a month.  And have absolutely nothing to show for it.  I'm feeling a bit bad about that, but what are you going to do?  If it isn't there, it isn't there.  So, on to the reorganization plan...

Things I need to do:
  • start the Yule project - for those who don't know, this involves knitting 11 pairs of socks ranging from age 2 to men's size 14, before Thanksgiving.  Tonight I will be winding yarn and finalizing the pattern.  The socks are all the same colorway and design.  This year  I am using Patina-Kapow from Blue Moon Fiberarts Socks That Rock.  I managed to score 11 skeins around PDX Yarn Crawl in March.  
  • discuss Ribbed for His Pleasure with Min - I want to try to go black and white this time, to enable better printing costs.
  • rewrite Thicke Plottens
  • write the game journal
  • learn to write sestina
  • finish first draft of Korsal's Revenge
  • wash sweaters, and put away for season
  • wash socks, and put away for season
  • finish baby knitting - the last one is due in 6 weeks, maybe this should be at the top of the list...
  • organize writing stuff
  • find room for the gaming books to go into one cabinet
  • sort yarn
  • get my new licenses - we are planning to move early next year - we need to be closer to the grands
Wow, that's a lot more than I thought it would be.  That's not even including my reading list.  I better get to work.

No comments: