Monday, November 30, 2009

Don't Ask

If one more clerk asks me if I had a nice Thanksgiving, I may scream. I slept on Thanksgiving Day. I worked the night before, and then again that night. My hospital decided to not serve the staff T-day dinner this year. So I did not have the traditional feast. I missed it, thank you very much. To make things worse, life got thrown in my face, so I forgot to make the pie I promised my hubby. Sorry, honey.

I then got on a plane after work Friday morning to go to Tucson for a baby shower on Saturday. I had not planned to go, but there I was. My sister flaked, she decided a few days before that she needed to go to Texas instead of the baby shower. It was a family shower. Apparently family does not trump her desires. She flaked, I rode in and helped with the shower.

It was a nice visit. We had fun. I spent time with my grandkids. Yep, all three. Okay, so two of them are in utero. I still got to see them, or at least their very pregnant mothers.
(That's Madelynn on the left, and Kayleb on the right. Oh, and their mothers S and Em, respectively)


There was the expectant father. So thrilled about being at a baby shower. The only guy there.


And time with Mister Perfect. (I don't care what anyone else calls him, grandsons are perfect).

Yes, I've been knitting. Not finished anything, but I have been knitting. Anyone know where to get another skein of Malabrigo sock in the colorway Abril? I don't think I have enough.

No comments: