Sunday, November 15, 2009

Home again, Home again, Jiggety Jog

okay, maybe not so much jogging. But I am home, RAI and it's accompanying isolation over. I get to sleep in my own bed with hubby tonight (had to sleep in the recliner the last two). I'm back on my meds. Slowly feeling better. Need to go shopping soon. Like this morning. We're out of everything, and I ate so much pasta with tomato sauce when I was LID that the thought of it now makes me queasy. I'm thinking chow mein, myself. We'll see.

Final scan is Monday morning. Right now, it all looks good. Real good. I'm happy.

The knitting has begun. I'm reduxing the Hecate stole from Badcat Designs into a cardigan. I'll post info and photos soon. I'm hoping to turn it into a how-to pattern. Wish me luck. In a couple of weeks, I can resume baby knitting. Can't risk and radiation for the little ones. Should be safe in two weeks.

Oh, and I need to be studying. PCCN in about a month. So if you don't hear much from me, it's because I'm brushing up on textbook nursing so I can pass this test. Again, wish me luck

No comments: