Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Procrastination..... It's making me wait....

Bad song reference, huh? Anyone else see a bottle of ketchup in their head? I thought so. I loved that song until the commercial....

So, I'm supposed to be doing several things:
- finishing sock monkeys
- cleaning house
- gift sock knitting

What I'm doing instead:
- knit Clapotis out of Malabrigo sock - fantastic - must get more of this stuff - it's got a wonderful drape and its perfect for wraps and shawls, not so great for socks, IMHO, not enough body - will post pics when I finish blocking
- bought yarn for Jeannie - wanted Malabrigo again, but had trouble finding the right color - settled for (gasp!) Smooshie - I know, what was I thinking, aren't I the poster child for BMFA? and what on earth am I doing buying the yarn called for in the pattern? I'll let you know when I come to my senses
- watching trash movies - it helps the knitting

As far and the Sockarama promise, it'll have to wait for another day. I'm in a shawl mood right now.

And if anyone knows where to get three skeins of Malabrigo Sock in Velvet Grapes, please let me know. Thanks.

No comments: